Voter Id Card application status tracking Tamilnadu election List Online Registration form New
If you have submitted the form 6, then track the Voter Id card application status now. As our team provided you the detailed instructions on about it.
As you all know that every Indian Citizen must have a voter ID card and it was issued by the Election Commission of India to the person who had attained the age of 18 (from 1st January) onwards. The Tamilnadu Voter ID card is very essential to all people as it was used to elect a good leader and also it serves as an important proof of address, Identity and also for age.
How Can I apply for the TN Voter ID card online?
If you have attained age of 18, then you are eligible to apply for it. Get onto the site @ www.elections.tn.gov.in and you have to choose a form 6 for new e registration.
Voter id registration can be done in both online and offline.
- Visit the site @ elections.tn.gov.in
- You have to fill up the details in form 6 and want to submit it.
- Once you have submitted it, then will be getting a Unique ID.
- As you people know that the Voter id will be dispatched after 9 or 10 months after applying it. So meanwhile you can check the status by using the Unique identity number.
- BLO (Booth level officer) will be reach your address as given for the verification process.
- If the verification process is over, then the TN voter id card will be dispatched to your specified address.
How to track Tamil Nadu Voter ID Card Status Online?
Candidates who have submitted the form 6, can now track their status of election voter id card
If you have submitted the Voter ID card application form, then track the status now in online.
Click here: TN Voter ID card status verification
You have to directly enter your 10 digit application form number and click on the track option.
Your status is one among of it as mentioned.
- Application is accepted by ERO – It means that your application form was verified completely.
- An Application under verification: Your application is still pending. (Verification is not done)
You can also find the other details as given below.
- EPIC Number
- Applicant ID
- Relation Name
- House Number
- E Seva center
TN Government Election Voter ID Card Registration
Voter ID application form’s purpose:
- Form 6: You can fill it if you want to include your name in electoral roll (Applying for Election Voter id card for the first time)
- Form 7: Objection to include the name in the electoral roll.
- Form 8: To correct the mistakes that found on your Voter Id.
- Form 8A: Transposition of entry in electoral roll.
- Form 001C: To get the Duplicate Voter ID or replacement of EPIC (Elector’s Photo Identity Card)
- Form 6A: Including name in the electoral roll by an overseas elector.
Hope you all now checked the Tamil Nadu Voter ID card status. You can check it if you have submitted the registration form. Comment below if you have any queries.