MSBTE Scholarship 2015-16 diploma final list online @ msbte.com
MSBTE scholarship 2015-16 final list will be announced in the 2nd week of February for those who are willing to join the polytechnic colleges which was affiliated to the (Maharashtra state board of technical education). If you have applied for the entry level scholarship, then check out the final selected students list here.
MSBTE scholarship of Rs.7000 will be awarded per year for those students whose name was displayed in the final list
MSBTE Diploma Scholarship 2016-17 Selection list display
The DTE Maharashtra scholarship will be awarded for the needy students who secures minimum of 70% of marks in SSC and HSC examinations.
Scholarships will be awarded for all the diploma courses which are approved by the AICTE to MSBTE and also to its affiliated colleges in Maharashtra state.
Total number of MSBTE scholarships 2016 should not exceed more than 952.
MSBTE Polytechnic Scholarship Online form 2016
- MSBTE polytechnic scholarships were awarded those who meet the certain conditions as given below.
- Admitted into the diploma and Pharmacy courses in the MSBTE and any of its affiliated institutions for the first time (i.e fresher student)
- Candidates should secure a minimum of 70% marks in SSC to get admitted into Engineering and technology and HSC for the Pharmacy courses.
- The applicant parents’ income limit should not exceed more than a 5 Lakh per annum.
- If a candidate’s (Mother or Father) expired and in need of it, then they are eligible to apply for the scholarship at any stage of his diploma education.
- MSBTE scholarship will be continued for the second and third year if the applicant had passed in first class. (First class marks will be calculated by averaging both the semester marks)
- Students studying in 2nd and 3rd year of MSBTE and its affiliated colleges are also eligible to apply for if they had gotten 70% of marks and passed in first class in previous years.
- An applicant who is admitted into the private (Autonomous) polytechnics located in the state of Maharashtra are eligible to apply.
- Commencement of online application form: 1st week of December
- Applicant should submit the following documents as mentioned (SSC and HSC marksheet, Parent’s Income certificate, Statement of 1st and 2nd year marks)
- RBTE will verify these documents and the MSBTE will sort out the eligible applicant, finally the provisional list will be displayed in the last week of January.
- Students can raise their queries after checking out the provisional list and the final list will be announced on 2nd week of February @ msbte.com.
MSBTE scholarship final list 2016-17 can also be checked here.