SBTET internal marks 2016 status – SBTET Student Portal
Do you have any doubt in checking your SBTET internal marks? If yes, then you can get down all the information regarding your sessional marks and student status. Diploma exams will be conducted by the State board of technical education and training to all its affiliated colleges in the April/May and October/November month every year. Students must have to check out their internal marks from SBTET student portal and it will be announced for all the polytechnic schemes (C09, C05, C09, C14, C10) before the semester exams. Just read out this page to know what is the pass mark for both the theory and the practical subjects.
SBTET Results 2015 Oct/Nov in January 2016
How to Check SBTET Sessional Marks 2016 – C09 C08 C14
SBTET diploma sessional marks will be checked out by following these steps.
- For AP SBTET go to http://apsbtet.net/studentportal/Screens/MainStudentInfo.aspx
- For Telangana OU SBTET Go to http://ousbtet.net/studentportal/Screens/MainStudentInfo.aspx
- Click on the above links or you can also go to the official site of OUSBTET.
- Enter your Pin number.
- Then click all the options to get the attendance, unit test marks, sessional, practical and final (End) marks.
SBTET Student status 2016 for AP and Telanagana
We hope that you have checked out your SBTETAP and OUSBTET lab marks by proceeding the above steps.
SBTET sessional marks pass percentage is same for the all the engineering (ECE, Civil, EEE, CSE, IT, Mechanical) and the Pharmacy courses of diploma.
- Theory exam marks (Minimum): 35% out of 100
- Practical exam marks (Minimum): 50% out of 100
Students have to score a minimum of these mentioned marks to get passed in both the theory and the practical exams. This is same for all 1st, 2nd, 3rd/final year students. We believe the information provided on this page will be very useful to you to check out the Telangana SBTET diploma internal marks for mid sem. If you find it useful, then share this page on social networks.
Semester: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th sem.