AP intermediate revaluation results 2016 1st year retotalling form
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has released the results for the recently concluded Intermediate Public Examination (IPE). The results of the AP inter 1st year exam was not as expected for most of the students, hence the students are eagerly waiting for the day of the AP intermediate revaluation results 2016. The students who are searching for the AP Intermediate Revaluation Form 2016 can find it here. The dates are yet to be announced by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh for the AP intermediate revaluation results 1st year.
AP inter 1st year revaluation results recounting procedure last date
The date for the AP Intermediate Revaluation results Has not been officially released yet, The retotalling form can be obtained from our website as soon as they are released. For more details about the revaluation dates and form, please click on the official website link given below.
Amount for applying recounting – Rs. 100/subject
Amount required for revaluation – Rs. 600/subject
The procedures for applying the AP intermediate first year revaluation & recounting has been listed below.
Procedure for revaluation
- Go to the official Website @ www.bieap.gov.in
- Select the examination section.
- The form will be available there once it has been uploaded.
- Click on it and enter the required details.
- Then pay the cash online itself.
- Then after a few days, a copy of the paper is received.
- Get it cross verified with the concerned faculty.
- Then enter the new mark and send it back
- Then after a few days you can view your revaluated marks in the AP Intermediate Revaluation Results 2016
AP inter 1st year Revaluation form 2016
We will be providing you the AP inter 1st year Revaluation form 2016 very soon. The last date to apply for revaluation and recounting is also expected to be released pretty soon. Students for more details or information about the revaluation can check it out in the official website.