BSE Odisha rechecking result 2016 matric/10th exam paper online application form, process
From the online application form to the BSE Odisha rechecking result 2016, we have completely given the details clearly here. Students those who have dissatisfied with the marks they obtained in the Odisha matric result 2016 can now apply online for the revaluation. You may now have doubts on the HSC / 10th exam paper rechecking fee, last date of submission, rechecking procedure and more. Those all will get cleared through this article so read carefully.
Check your Odisha matric results 2016 here
Odisha matric rechecking result 2016 recheck form | apply online
To apply online you need to know the availability of Orissa 10th recheck application form and the fee. Check those below.
Last date to apply online: will be updated soon
Odisha matric rechecking fee details:
Subjective paper- Rs. 60 per paper
Objective paper- Rs. 50 per paper
Subjective paper xerox copy- Rs. 150 per paper
To do exam paper rechecking, get the link here to apply online.
You can now move on to the next section where the application form filling procedure is given.
BSE Orissa 10th/HSC result 2016 rechecking process
- Go to the official website www.bseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter your 10th annual exam roll no.
- Click on the boxes near to the subjects for which you need to apply for rechecking (Both subjective and objective paper).
- Now select calculate fee option and the amount will be displayed.
- Feed your mobile number and other details required and click on generate pay in slip.
- Print the slip ad pay the fee in SBI bank.
- There you will get journal number.
- With that enter into the site and enter the journal number and submit.
We think now you are absolutely clear in the complete BSE Orissa rechecking procedure 2016 for HSC. If not, then comment below.