DTE Karnataka diploma Result 2016 Polytechnic Exam Nov/Dec Results Btelinx.com
DTE Karnataka diploma result 2016 is to be announced very soon. So you people can also check it here if the Kar technical board announces the Nov Dec 2015 exam results.
Karnataka diploma result Nov 2015 date: 12th February 2016
Check now: btelinx diploma results 2015
When the Karnataka diploma results 2016 will be declared? Last year it’s announced in the January month. So this time it’s expected to release in the last week of Jan or in the first week of Feb. Our team will give you the exact date and time of announcing the Btelinx diploma results 2016 Karnataka soon here. Bookmark this page to get the latest updates about it.
Karnataka Diploma Results Nov Dec 2015 1st 2nd 3rd final year
Department of the technical education board in Karnataka had organized the polytechnic examinations for all the engineering and pharmacy courses of 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th semester.
- Board Name: Department of the technical education
- Semester: 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th sem
- Year: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final year
- Course: Engineering, Pharmacy
- Exam conducted month: November/December
- Status of DTE diploma result 2016: Released Soon
Steps to check Karnataka diploma polytechnic results 2016 online.
- Click the links as given below.
- Select the Karnataka technical board diploma result Nov/Dec 2015 link.
- Enter the details as listed below
- Register number
- Select the semester
- Choose the institution code (if you have transferred)
Now you will be getting the Karnataka polytechnic results 2016.
DTE Diploma Result 2016 Kar Polytechnic 1st 3rd 5th Sem Exam results
Karnataka polytechnic results by name is also available in the sites as mentioned.
Karnataka diploma reval (revaluation), Supplementary results 2016 is also can be checked here.
How to get the BTE Karnataka board diploma result through SMS? Read to get the solution.
You need to send an SMS to the number as in the format given here.
RESULT<Space>DTE<Space>Registration number – 53263 (If any chances then we will be announcing it or you can also comment below)